Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I LOVE MY MAMA

I have definitely been blessed with the best mom in the whole wide world! I had to return to work this week and I was kinda stressing because I really could not bring myself to even think about leaving that sweet little daughter of mine. My mom knew it was going to be hard for me so when I said that I wished she lived closer so she could watch Rylyn she just said that she would come up. So she came up early Monday morning and stayed the night. She went home Tuesday night and was back up here first thing this morning with the little grandsons in tow. She is simply amazing. It won't be like this every week of course though because I have worked out a much nicer schedule with my boss so I will only work Tuesday and then Monday and Wednesday evenings. Mom will of course come up Tuesday but daddy gets her on Monday and every other Wednesday because he has class. Aunt Tempy gets her on the days he has class. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

No comments: