Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Little Sleeper

Rylyn has been sleeping in her crib for 3 weeks and I have to say it is going pretty good! She goes to bed around 10pm and sleeps until 4am. She usually eats and goes back to sleep until 6 or 6:30am. I will feed her again and take her to bed with me and she will usually go back to sleep until 9 or 10am. She does sleep better in the morning if she is with me so I don't mind. I could really care less if she slept with us til she was 3 but I don't think Eric would go for that. I just love watching her sleep. This picture was taken this morning after Eric left. She is in his spot on the bed

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I miss the time when I would bring Logan to bed with me when Scott left in the morning. It goes my fast that's for sure. She is adorable when she sleeps!!!

The Busey Family said...

I love this picture. She is so darn cute.

Ben said...

Are you guys going to be around Denver? I hope so! Steph has been pretty worried about the move....(Ben)