Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2010 Denney Family Pictures

My girls are completely more photogenic than I am but I am so grateful because I love the way these pictures turned out. This is my favorite of Hallie Mae!

This is my favorite of Rylyn!

Here are my favorites of our family...



So apparently we didn't get the memo that although red was one of the three colors we could wear we would be the only ones wearing it. Needless to say we stuck out like a sore thumb, and looked and felt absolutely ridiculous. Here is the proof...


Luckily I have a friend who is absolutely wonderful and amazing and she spent a couple hours working on photo-shopping the big family picture so that we wouldn't look quite so ridiculous! I printed it for Janet because she and Roger wanted a color picture of the family and I just hated looking at the original. Thanks again so much Janelle!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting these (I feel like it was just for me!). Your family is adorable and your girls are stunning. And you are right - the photo shopped picture is much better!

Marianne said...

Your friend did such a good job photoshopping the colors. It looks SO MUCH better now. Yeah for photoshop huh? Miss you guys!