Monday, October 22, 2007

Baby Troubles


So I have decided that my mom and sister were spoiled when it comes to pregnany issues. Well at least as far as morning sickness is concerned. Dad claims that mom was sick a couple times when she was pregnant with Moky but mom says he doesn't know what he is talking about. Brenna was lucky enough to get through two pregnancies so far without getting sick (unless she was hungry). I on the other hand started getting sick aroung 6 weeks and went to the ER at 7 cause I couldn't keep anything down. I will have you know though that things are much better now and I really don't get sick anymore. Saturday was a fluke! HA! That was kinda funny. I definitely caught Eric, Casi, and Jared off guard with that one. I am at 14 weeks now and it looks like it will be smooth sailing from here on out.

2 comments:

willyakers said...

If you or anyone is spoiled "It's not my fault!!!" Good method of staying in touch baby girl..

Marianne said...

Yeah, I'm glad you started a blog. I saw your link off Amy's blog. As bad as being pregnant is, it is soooo worth it. I know I don't have to tell you that but sometimes it's nice for someone to remind you on those not so fun sick days.