Monday, October 22, 2007

Utah Weather

I really don't understand how you are supposed to "be prepared" for anything when you can't even prepare for the weather. Planning a little trip or even an outing anytime soon? Well be sure to bring your Bermuda Shorts and a Parka! Don't know what I'm talking about? Well here is an example. We went to a hockey game (UVSC vs BYU) Friday night. It was a little chilly sitting and watching but when the game was over (ended in a tie) we walked outside and took our jackets off. It was a lovely evening. So planning for the BYU football game I was hoping it would be a nice day but I was sadly dissappointed. We had to bundle up in layers and even had to pull out the ponchos while we were at the game when the snow started flying. Needless to say it only took me about four hours to thaw out when we got home. What a weekend! BYU won by the way.

No comments: