Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Cowboy

Who would have guessed that Eric would ever wear REAL cowboy boots and a hat? Not me but then again I must have underestimated the influence my family and I would eventually have on him. New Years Eve he was found sporting a silver and gold belt buckle, 20X (a cowboy brand) jeans, a cowboy hat that is actually his, and a new pair of crap kickers. I have to admit I absolutely loved it! It almost beat the day that he told me he has always wanted to load hay. He has gone on a hay run with my family and now has his own cowboy attire for future use! I am so proud of my little cowboy!

4 comments:

Jared and Casi said...

I hope you have a picture of that. I would love to see my little brother as a cowboy! Love you guys!

Bench Family said...

Sanpete County seems to have that effect on people. Noboby believed me when I told them I hauled manure with Greg. :) I agree with Casi, you need to post a picture. Glad you guys are having fun! Love ya!

Laura said...

where's the photo...some of the rest of us dont know what crap kickers are!

willyakers said...

As and eye witness, I have to say that it was quite a sight. He makes a good lookin' cowpoke. As for the hay runs, he's welcome to be part of the hay crew again this summer!!