Monday, January 14, 2008

Prego Update


So I went to the doctor today and he said everything is measuring perfect and that little Rylyn's heart sounds good and strong. I am happy to say that I only gained a pound since my last appointment 4 weeks ago. Eric and I have been doing our best to go swimming at least twice a week which included 5am this morning. He got in a half mile!!!! Way to go E!!! I did two extra laps today. I promised myself and my daddy that I am gonna get back up to a half mile before this baby gets here so hopefully I can keep going strong. I really am not too far off. I am so glad Eric is so supportive. In the meantime Rylyn continues to kick her mama HARD in the stomach. I love it though.

3 comments:

Bench Family said...

You are soooo cute! Look at that belly! We love you guys!

Jared and Casi said...

Way to go on the swimming and the lack of weight gain! You are my role model for my next pregnancy. You are getting a cute little belly!

Marianne said...

How's the new place? I hear your pretty much unpacked already:) Sorry we weren't around!
BTW cute picture!