Friday, February 29, 2008

News Flash

I was informed last night that I am slacking again in the whole blogging thing so here is a new update.

I am officially 33 weeks pregnant today and I am definitely HUGE. I am constantly shocked when people tell me that I do not look big enough to be as far along as I am and I seriously want to ask them when they last got their eyes checked. I don't have ankles. I can no longer find my feet (since I can't see them and there is no division between my calf and my big toe) so putting on shoes creates a problem. Every time I stand up I have to pee even if I literally just got off the toilet. I swear there really is nothing left in my bladder half the time. You will all be proud to know that I really have not pottied my pants yet (knock on wood). My wedding ring no longer even fits to my knuckle and it is depressing to say that I wore Eric's around the house the other night and it did NOT fall off. It is even hard to fit on the big fake Wal-Mart one sometimes. My hands are constantly going numb as well as my bum and legs.

Rylyn continues to kick like crazy and I think she has found her new favorite position. Curled up in a ball on my right hip between my hip and rib cage. Not the most comfortable for me at work of course but there really is not much I can do about it. She really is tons of fun though. I just can't wait until Eric can actually carry her around for a change. She feels much heavier now that she is dropping a little bit.

Eric successfully caught some one's cold bug and was miserable for a couple days. Don't worry, we got him all drugged up and he is feeling much better now. Even my sniffles are starting to go away.

Sleep no longer happens for either one of us since I am totally uncomfortable and make sure he knows it (and he was sick). Hopefully now that he is better I can cuddle with him again and maybe, possibly get some sleep.

This picture is from 4 weeks ago so I need a more recent one but honestly the only thing that has changed is that I am a little bigger. Tons of fun though.

1 comment:

Bench Family said...

Thank you! I love to hear about you guys! I am glad to hear you are surviving this thing called pregnancy... I so remember all the feelings you were describing. We love you and can't wait to see little Rylyn!