Monday, February 4, 2008

Who is Eric?

I stole this from Rachelle but I liked it so I am going to use it.

This is a survey all about husbands, so I thought it would be fun to go through.

What is his name? Eric
How long did you date? About 3 months before we were engaged
How old is he? 23 he will be 24 in OctoberWho eats more? Uhh...well usually Eric but it depends on what we are eating
Who said I Love you first? I am sure it was me but he did once we were actually dating
Who is taller? He is by about 1 inch
Who sings better? I love when Eric sings especially in Spanish but in many ways he sings like my father. No offense babe or dad
Who is smarter? School smarts or religious smarts definitely Eric but when it comes to kids and stuff I would have to say me. He just doesn’t have a lot of experience yet
Who does the laundry? Both of us. I do most of it now that we have a washer and dryer but Eric is quick to help if I ask
Who pays the bills? Me. Eric may not think so but I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well that depends. Right now Eric does but we switch depending on what side of the bed the door is. I have to be closest to the door (especially cause that means I am closer to the bathroom).
Who mows the lawn? Luckily we don't have a lawn to mow but Eric used to mow his parents so I am sure it will be him when we have our own lawn, not that I can’t of course!
Who cooks dinner? Wait, people cook? J/K I am trying to get better about that but usually we do it together
Who drives? Eric does almost always.
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? Eric did which really surprised me but he was just too cute to smack and I definitely liked it.
Who asked who out first? This is debatable. I think Eric was the one to say lets hang out but I had to ask for his number to actually make it happen so I guess it was a joint effort.
Who proposed? Eric did
Who is more sensitive? Eric
Who has more siblings? I do, I have 5 well 6 including Tempy, Eric has 3.
Who wears the pants? That is definitely debatable. I like to think I do but since Eric is so blasted spoiled and gets whatever he wants I have to admit that he probably does.

2 comments:

Bench Family said...

It will be interesting to see if anything changes once Rylynn comes. (sorry, I'm not sure if that is how you are going to spell it.) We love you guys!

Jared and Casi said...

How can you help but love this kid!