Monday, March 10, 2008

Manti Baby Shower

Right before the shower I snagged Eric for a quick picture since we have not done one together showing off the belly for a while if at all. He was smart enough to run away to a hunting show with my brother Colvin and my brother-in-law Derek. Eric actually won a monocular there.
So Brenna and mom wrote a really cute poem about a mother's tattoos and it almost made both of us cry while she was readying it to me. After she read the poem though everyone got to put a tattoo on my big belly! It was kinda fun. Little Austin was concerned for a while though. He was quite curious as to what everyone was doing to his Aunt Hanna!
This is a picture of my crazy mama and one of the many blankets that she made. Her and Brenna both have been way too busy making blankets. This little girl will probably have a blanket to match every outfit.
What a pile. Half way through the present opening I still have quite a stack to go through. Is there any doubt that this little one will be spoiled? My family is just having way to much fun with their first little girl!
What a busy day it was! Our loot filled up the trunk of our car and our entire back seat! Woo Hoo we made off like bandits!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I want to see your belly before they all wash off! That is so funny!