Monday, March 17, 2008

What Now?


So here is the belly. Still growing! Come to think of it EVERYTHING is still growing! My feet, my hands, and everything in between. We are almost there though and this little girl inside my tummy will be here soon enough! This picture was taken at 35 weeks so it is the most recent one I have. She is still kicking tons and definitely is a tough one! I am just glad that she kicks kind of softly at night again so I can sleep. It has been a relatively rough weekend though so it is a good thing it will not last much longer. (oh, I did a half mile again! I have not been able to do that for a while but I got it in this morning)

3 comments:

Bench Family said...

You look awesome Hanna. Can't wait to meet that little one!

Marianne said...

I'm so excited you are getting so close now! And you really look so good!

Shane and Jessica said...

HANNA!! I'm so excited I discovered your blog! I hope you don't mind. Keep me posted on that little girl - I'm excited to meet her!