Monday, April 14, 2008

Rylyn


Our little girl was born Saturday April 12, 2008 at 6:13am.
She weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 20.5 inches long.
She is very healthy and amazingly beautiful! We are so blessed.
She is very happy and content all the time. She looks a lot like her daddy and loves it when she is in his arms! I think she gets that from her mom though.

At the hospital right before we brought her home. We were actually able to come home Sunday afternoon. We were discharged around 1:45pm. It was definitely nice to be home and be able to relax and just be with Eric and Rylyn.




In daddy's arms again at home. She is just to precious! We really just sit and stare at her all day! Eric is already wondering how he is going to be able to leave her and go to work again. It has been nice to just be at home together.





6 comments:

Jared and Casi said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!

Marianne said...

Could she be wearing anymore pink! I love it!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful little girl!!

Bench Family said...

so so beautiful! I can't wait to get her in my arms!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

She is beautiful you guys! And we're jealous of all the hair she's got! Let us know when we can come visit!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.