Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Rylyn's birthday was quite an experience. We had so much fun! We spent the Easter weekend at my parent's house in Sterling and had a birthday party with them Saturday night. Maurake, Jerome, Brenna and her boys were there too. It was so much fun. Rylyn loves chasing and being chased by her "cousin brothers". We gave her a piece and she picked the whole thing up and shook it. It was pretty funny!

Her 1st Cake

Empty plate with cake in hand!


Monday night we had another party. Eric's family, Tempy and her kids, and my parents came with Brenna's boys. It was quite an event! we had a lot of people in our apartment. Eric's family has a tradition of letting the kids have their own birthday cake on their first birthday. I think she enjoyed destroying it but she doesn't enjoy having stuff on her hands.

Second Cake mommy made all for baby!

Destroying her cake!



Opening presents with mommy.

Her new 4-wheeler. She loves it!

5 comments:

Bench Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bench Family said...

What a stinkin' cute little girl! Happy Birthday!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Hey so I just recently found your blog. How I never knew about it I have no idea. I can't believe you have a 1 year old and a baby on the way! Congrats! I swear I will be the last person our age to have a child. Looks like you guys are doing great!

The Busey Family said...

She is not one year old. That is absolutely ridiculously crazy. I cannot believe it. What a cute little girl and she looked too cute to get messed up by the cake.

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

she is getting soooo BIG!!! She is adorable!!! I'm glad you guys updated your blog. I'm excited to see your prego update! How are you feeling? Hope your doing well!!!