Tuesday, April 14, 2009

UPDATE

So I have noticed that I have been absolutely horrible about keeping my blog updated, so for some of you that means that I have been horrible about keeping you updated about the stuff going on in my life. Well here is a quick recap... Rylyn started walking in February and it is absolutely wonderful most of the time. She is quick so it can be a little inconvenient but she really is so much fun. Eric passed his BYU independent study class by .88% which means that he will be able to graduate this semester! YAY!!!!! Rylyn had her first snowmobile ride (pictures below), her first Easter (pictures also below), and her 1st Birthday (pictures to come)!!! It has been a busy year so far. I guess since I am listing Rylyn's first things I might as well tell you that Rylyn is expecting her 1st little sibling in October.
That's right! We are having another baby! I am due October 1st. So that puts me at about 16 weeks or 3.5 months! Eric and I were totally caught off guard but we are so excited to be able to welcome a new baby into our family!
Here is a picture of our little peanut at 10 weeks.

4 comments:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Wow!!! that is great you will have to keep us posted about if it is a girl or a boy!

Kimi D said...

shut up!
congrats to you and eric!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! congrats! that's so exciting! I am overly happy for you. Thanks for FINALLY updating!

The Busey Family said...

I am so glad you are back to the blogging world. I love all the posts and you are so cute. I am so happy for you and your little family.