Sunday, August 30, 2009

Juab County Here We Come!!!

That's right!!! We are moving! We started looking at houses in June or July (we had been looking since Rylyn was born but not seriously) and really could not find anything that we really loved that was in our budget. In late July we found an adorable house that we loved in Santaquin but it was a short sale. We put an offer in but still have not heard anything back about it. A couple days later my mom found a way cute house on KSL and later that day our Realtor sent me the add to the same house. I liked it right away but having it in Nephi was sort of a bummer for Eric. It would add about 15 minutes to his commute. After many serious discussions and lots of prayer we put in an offer. I have to admit that we low-balled the owner a little but it paid off. They countered and we countered back with the same offer and it was accepted. We were more than a little shocked. "Now What?"

Well after the initial anxiety and shock wore off we are thrilled and excited. Of course still a little nervous but definitely excited. We close on Wednesday and will hopefully be completely moved in by Saturday! I don't think Eric ever thought he would live in Nephi but I think he is going to love it! I cannot wait to be moved in and settled before the baby comes and to be so much closer to my family!

5 comments:

Jes said...

Sweet! Congrats guys!... so wait, are you moving for his work then?

{ Marianne } said...

Good luck with the move. Hope it all goes well for ya!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Wow! That was fast!! Congrats! Being a homeowner is really rewarding!

Carolyn said...

Hey! We'll be neighbors--almost. What is the address. Actually, your story is similar to ours. Congrats!

Andrea said...

You'll be closer to me too! you'll have to stop by the college during one of your trips this way and say hi! I'm excited for you!