Friday, September 25, 2009

Hallie Mae Denney

Our precious little girl has arrived!!! Hallie Mae was born Thursday September 24, 2009 at 5:06pm. She weighed 8lbs and was 20in. She is absolutely wonderful! We had a pretty good labor and only had to push for a little over 3 minutes. It was actually great! I felt so good after she was born. I had the nurse turn off the epidural right after and had feeling back in my legs really quickly and was able to get up and walk around about 45 minutes after she was born. She had a kinda rough time though because the cord was wrapped around her neck twice. She came so quickly though that it really did not create any serious problems for her. She had a hard time breathing at first because she came so fast but recovered really well and rather quickly.

Rylyn ABSOLUTELY LOVES and ADORES her baby sister. When she got to the hospital she climbed up on my lap and motioned for daddy to give her the baby. She just sat and stared at her and would say "hi" and "wow" and "my baby". She was so soft and gentle with her, it just came so natural.

Two under 2 is going to be fun! There is definitely a cute bond between my girls! Hallie is so patient with her big sister and Rylyn just cannot get enough of HER baby. Kisses are a huge part of Hallie's life and they come from all sides.

Friday morning was a great experience. I woke up to my WONDERFUL husband holding my precious baby and we spent all day just staring at her and enjoying how content she is. I LOVE being a mommy!

15 comments:

Josh, Kristin, Taylin, Jordan said...

What? Three minutes? That just isn't fair?!?! I pushed for three and a half hours!! HAHA! Anyways! CONGRATS! That's AWESOME!!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations! You have two beautiful girls. Goodluck!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Oh my heck, I didn't even know the time was here, it seems like that went so fast! Congratulations to you guys, she is SO adorable! How fun- two girls! Let us know if you guys need anything.

Grant and Candice said...

Congrats! How fun!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Sorry. That Grant and Candice comment was me :S

SoDak Angel said...

Absolutely amazing isn't it. So happy for you. She is precious.

Jes said...

Oh congrats! ...She's totally gorgeous and I LOVE the picture of all 4 of you! :)
My labor was way easy like that too... just be careful because even though Addie's breathing got easier a few minutes after, ...having such a quick easy labor was a little bit of a negative too because all the 'stuff' in her lungsand chest didnt get squeezed out (in a sense) like it does for normal labors, so she'd have some tough times at night everyonce in a while when she was laying down and would choke a little. So just watch her for that.
Oh Im sooo excited for you! Congrats again! You have such a beautiful family and look so happy :)

Kris said...

Congrats, Denney family! I'm so glad everyone is healthy and happy (and pretty, too!)

Jennilyn Proulx said...

She is so precious!! I love her! I can't wait to meet her in person! Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! 2 little girls are so fun! Good luck!

Erin Marie said...

I am so excited for you Hanna! I am glad things went well with the delivery. My sister had her baby on Friday.. what a great week for everyone!!!

Marianne said...

What a beautiful little girl. I wish we could be there and hold her. Where did the middle name come from? Can't wait to see her in person.

The Busey Family said...

Hanna! She is so adorable. You are a great mom and I am so glad that the labor went well. She is so cute. How fun your life must be with two cute girls. They are fun! Hope to see you soon! Get feeling better!

deRek, bRitt & Rowyn said...

Wow Hanna congrats!!! That is sooo exciting! She is such a cute baby! And such a CUTE name!! Love it!

atrisha puteri said...

So adorable! I love the pictures so much. Congrats!