Monday, October 26, 2009

Denney Girls

There are three of us now. Well three of Eric Denney's girls that is and here are some pictures of how we spend our time. Rylyn is too smart. I guess I can't have her watch me do makeup anymore cause she knows how to do hers now...

Sort of! It is a good thing I don't wear waterproof mascara or it would have been a pain to get off.

Going for walk is a favorite of both girls! I think they just like to be outside and moving.
We still spend a lot of time snuggling regardless of when or where. Rylyn says "ho- yoo" which means hold me and so whatever I am doing gets dropped and that is what I try to do.
Rylyn loves having a baby sister. She tries so hard to be gentle and snuggle her. Ry loves giving Hallie kisses too.

4 comments:

Bench Family said...

What precious little girls! It definitely looks like they keep you busy! Can't wait to see them...

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Cute girls!

Shaun and Lisa said...

They are too cute. We miss you guys!

Sarah Bogh said...

Hannah! What a cute little family! I never realized how much you do look like Brenna, I guess I haven't seen you very much since you have been all grown up and stuff. :) You are such a great mom, I am so happy for you! I'm glad i know your blog now so i can keep in touch better!
Oh and i Love your stroller too! :)